Last updated: December 1, 2014
Sagely, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Sagely web and mobile applications (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to, your email address, name (“Personal Information”).
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, your location information and other statistics.
Please see the section regarding Location Information below regarding the use of your location information and your options.
We may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your mobile device settings.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers.
Sagely AutoPay Service Credit Program
Terms and Conditions
Sagely is proud to introduce our AutoPay Service Credit Program. The AutoPay Service Credit Program schedules a continuous monthly automatic withdrawal (or charge) to your desired payment method and provides a $10.00/month credit upon each payment settlement.
Please read the following Terms & Conditions before participating in Sagely’s AutoPay Service Credit Program (“Program”). It is your responsibility to carefully read and to understand these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time and changes become effective once posted to the Sagely website.
- Program Overview
This Program is designed to reward Sagely customers who enroll in Sagely’s recurring payment program (“AutoPay”).
III. Eligibility Requirements
- You must have an active Sagely account and a current contract.
- You must sign an AutoPay Authorization Form.
- You must maintain continuous, uninterrupted enrollment in AutoPay to receive the monthly credits. Discontinuing program may result in a cessation of the credits until at least one payment has been automatically processed through AutoPay.
- You may disenroll in AutoPay at any time.
- To receive monthly credit, your Sagely account must be current. Suspended accounts, cancelled accounts, or accounts with delinquent amounts are not eligible for the credits. Credit will be available after all delinquent balances have been paid in full, and one payment has been automatically processed through AutoPay.
- Program Account Credits
- If you meet all Eligibility Requirements, you will receive a $10.00 account credit issued to your Sagely account approximately five (5) days after each month’s payment clears.
- Account credits are not redeemable for any cash equivalents and are not transferable or refundable. Account credits are forfeited if your account is cancelled or suspended for any reason.
- If you enroll in AutoPay less than seven (7) days before the 15th of the month, we may not charge your AutoPay card after the following month’s payment. If the AutoPay card is not processed, you may still need to make a one-time payment for your current month’s service.
- Termination or Changes to the Program
- Sagely reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time without notice for any reason.
- Sagely may modify the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, and your continued participation in the Program after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification.
- Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by emailing our customer service department at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Overpayments or refunds due to any billing errors will be refunded to the originating payment method.
- Sagely shall bear no liability or responsibility for any losses of any kind that may be incurred as a result of a payment made on items incorrectly billed or for any delay in the actual date on which the account is debited or credit card is charged.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii, without reference to conflicts of law rules. Except as otherwise provided herein, if any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. The failure by Sagely to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Sagely with respect to the Program. These terms do not in any way terminate, amend or modify other terms, agreements or policies that apply to your Sagely account or any Sagely services.